An infographic on the social media sites used by today’s top mobile games
Based on the top 50 mobile game rankings by App Annie, below is a tally of the social media sites that mobile games use today.
Facebook is still the most common option for mobile game devs who use it for a variety of ways from advertising, marketing, to support for their games.
The least used social media sites are reddit and linkedin, with only one game in the top 50 who have official accounts on the sites.
Need help maximizing your Facebook page and want to see measurable ROI from your page strategy?
Let’s talk about how to get your business’ Facebook page where you want it to be. Starting September 2015 we’re going to offer free content consultations on how to get your page working for you.
Leave us a comment so we can start talking!
Not sure which social media platform other mobile game developers are using?
Download the FREE case study we made by clicking the banner below:
- What In-App Support Can Do For Mobile Games - October 7, 2015
- Covey’s 90-10 Principle and Outsource Support - September 11, 2015
- Video Game Support Hotseat: A-Steroids - September 1, 2015
- Game Dev Timeline: In-house to Outsourced Support for Games - August 19, 2015
- The Naked Truth About Outsource Support Teams - August 19, 2015
- A Game Dev’s Guide: Customer Support Channels in Asia - August 12, 2015
- 6 Traits That Separate Good and Bad Outsourced Support Supervisors - August 11, 2015
- If Email Support Replies Were People - August 4, 2015
- Social Media Sites Used By Top Mobile Games - July 10, 2015
- Outsource Support Teams Don’t Have To Be Black Sheep - July 10, 2015