- Handling of Personal Information
- Established on June 2011
- GaiaX Asia Corp
- President & CEO Jun Ishikawa
What information we collect
These are the following information that we gather and secure when you fill up a form on our website: Name, e-mail address, contact number, company information (name, position, address), and other information that you may enter in the forms and registration process.
Purpose of use of personal information
The purpose of use when personal information written in a document (Including those on a website, via e-mail and the like, hereinafter referred to as “Document”) is directly obtained from a person is:
a. Customer information
- To provide products & services in the software development business
- To provide information on products & services
- To prepare questionnaires, research & statistical materials and marketing materials
- To conduct research, planning and development relating to the business of the company
- To conduct various communications for performing business
b. Shareholder information
- For disclosure of information, delivery of distribution, and communications
c. Trade partner information
- For business discussions and various business communications, ordering functions, and billing and payment functions
d. Employee information
- For employee’s personnel and labor management, business management, health management and security management
- Personal information on job seekers
- For communications with job seekers and recruitment management of the company
Providing personal information to a third party
The company shall not provide customer’s personal information to a third party except in the following cases.
- Upon the consent of the person
- When required by laws and ordinances
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property and if it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary for the enhancement of public health or promotion of sound nurturing of children and if it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is necessary to cooperate with state organ, local government or a party subcontracted by them and if trying to obtain the consent of the person is likely to hinder the execution of such affair
- When the handling of personal information is subcontracted in whole or in part within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use in order to ensure smooth execution of the operations
How to protect Information
Your password and other information (eg. secret question and answer) are private and should not be shared to anyone especially online. Use letters and numbers with upper and lower case to increase the security level of your password.
Subcontracting of the handling of personal information
On the management of business, the company subcontracts part of its business in order to provide our customers with better service. We may entrust personal information with the subcontractor. In this case, we select a subcontractor considered to handle personal information properly, arrange matters necessary for the prevention of leakage of customer’s personal information such as stipulating proper management and confidentiality in agreements, and thereby have them manage personal information properly.
Claim for personal information disclosure
Customer may report to the company through the company’s contact information on the disclosure of his/her own personal information (notice or disclosure of the purpose of use, correction, addition or deletion of the contents, stoppage of use or deletion, stoppage of provision to a third party). In such case, the company will respond within a reasonable period of time after having identified the person. The company will mail the necessary prescribed document after receiving a telephone call to the company’s Personal Information Reference with a request for disclosure, etc.
Arbitrary property of providing personal information
Whether or not personal information is provided by customer to the company is at the discretion of the customer. However, no provision of necessary matters may result in various services being unavailable in the appropriate state.
Acquisition by a method which is not easily recognized by the person
Cookies are for customer’s convenience in browsing the company’s site when the customer revisits the site. They are neither intended to invade the customer’s privacy nor have any adverse effect on the customer’s computer.
Inquiries on our policy for the protection of personal information are accepted below.
- 12F Jaka bldg, 6780 Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Philippines 1226
- GaiaX Asia Corp. In charge Rene Concepcion (International Sales Officer)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org TEL: 63804 1209 (Operation hours 08:00-17:00 UTC+8)
- * Response will be given on or after the following business day during weekends, national holidays, year-end holidays.
- * [This is not contact information on our product/service]
We(GXA) are going to be supposed to change the company name GXA to Adish International
as soon as the registration have been done.